Friday, February 24, 2012

14 weeks

Baby Sweatt's first picture!

How far along? 14 weeks.
Total weight gain: 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Not yet but the pants are feeling a little more snug than I remember.
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: I could sleep all the time. I am waiting for that second trimester burst of energy to kick in. In fact, I am not going to pretend that I don't think about pulling a George Castanza under my desk some days.
Best moment this week: Noticing the bump getting bigger it seems by the day.

Miss Anything? Tea which was my go-to drink. And cheese which I used to eat a ridiculous amount of.
Movement: None yet but I cannot wait for the day!
Food cravings: Ketchup (weird I know), Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Milk. I'm just glad it's not those three together.
Anything making you queasy or sick: fish...sick.
Gender: Not yet but we have a strong suspicion it will be a boy.

Labor Signs: Not for a long while hopefully.
Symptoms: Back pain at night and exhaustion but feeling great other than that.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED to say the least!
Looking forward to: March 6th which is our next doctor's appointment and hoping to find out if it's a he or she!

No comments:

Post a Comment