Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bumpdate

Ever since the moment I found out I was prego, I wanted the bump. For some reason, it felt like the moment I got a bump would be the moment that it FINALLY sunk in. Up until now I have just been pinching myself making sure that this really was happening and wasn't just a dream that I never wanted to wake up from. Well....
It's here!! And I am pretty sure that happened over night. I had seen a few pictures on Facebook of other girls saying the same thing but didn't believe it until now. I can't wait to have my first(of many no doubt)maternity shopping experience over spring break!

On that note, my mom is coming home next week and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am. While I am stoked every single time she comes home, this is definitely different. My mom (who is my very best friend in the whole world besides my hubs) and I haven't seen each other since before I found out I was pregnant. I am so excited for her to be involved in all the baby talk and next week couldn't come quick enough. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week/weekend. Spring break in t-minus 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment