Monday, May 7, 2012

24 Week Bumpdate

I think this is our first family picture! We spent the weekend in Galveston with Rick's family relaxing. It was much-needed.


How far along? 24 weeks.
Total weight gain: 18 pounds! Goodness we are growing!
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and only a few of my regular shirts and dresses.
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: Lots of leg cramps along with the tossing and turning.
Best moment this week: Every day is fun as she is still moving and dancing around.
Miss Anything? Cokes still. My sweet hubby bought me caffeine-free coke, however I just hate to drink them. I know they won't serve any nutritional purpose for myself or Harper.
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings: Currently? Hmmm...today I was craving a grilled cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not today haha.
Gender: Think PINK.
Labor Signs: No and want it to stay that way.
Symptoms: Still with the back and leg pain.
Belly Button in or out? Just barely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to: Starting in June we will be going to the doctor every two weeks. We are getting closer! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment