Sunday, May 20, 2012

25/26 Week Bumpdate

I was bad about doing a 25 week picture so this will be for both.

How far along? 26 weeks.
Total weight gain: 20 pounds and counting. Baby girl is getting bigger.
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and only a few of my regular shirts and dresses.
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: Leg cramps, tossing and turning from my right to left side, and the numerous bathroom trips. At least we can say I am preparing for all of the late night feedings.
Best moment this week: Last night we were watching tv and Rick was able to see my stomach moving and see her kicking. We are also in the third trimester now!
Miss Anything? I had a sip of Rick's coke yesterday and it was the best coke I have ever tasted. 
Movement: All the time and I love how active she is.
Food cravings: This is so random but I have been craving these apple chips from Whole Foods this week. I think about them far more often than I'd like to admit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not today.
Gender: Think PINK.
Labor Signs: No thank goodness.
Symptoms: Back and leg pain,side pains from stretching, and starting to feel tired again.
Belly Button in or out? Just barely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to: My coworkers are throwing a baby shower for Harper and I this week. Can't wait!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment