Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Harper loves Target

I know it. You know it. When it comes to Target, we are all fans. When you are looking for some cute steals, that is the place to go. Even though my "steals" add up rather quickly and my list gets longer by the second I hit any non food-related aisle. I was browsing recently and I found a few musts for Harper. Yes, I am training her early to love it just like her momma does. 
I loved everything about this little set. I love the little cupcake that says "daddy's sweetie" and I love that it comes with pants to mix and match. Sold!
How could I not get the matching bib? 
These will be perfect for the fall/winter. Plus anything that you can accessorize with a fab hat is a yes in my book. :)
And we can't get forget about Mom. I bought a very similar pair last summer from Target and wore them completely out. 

I'm told that I should get used to the baby always looking cute and me not so much because I will be too busy getting her ready. Well, if that is the case then I will make sure she looks pretty darn cute! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment