Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cereal and Bananas

Today I am counting my blessings and one of the best I will ever know is my too-good-to-me husband. He puts up with my prego mood swings, my constant worrying, my "ocd-ness." And you know what? He loves me regardless. 


He didn't get home until late tonight (around 7:30) only to find his wife relaxing and already in her pajamas. He had stopped by the store on his way home to pick up something to eat because I had eaten a very early (senior citizen style) dinner. I text him as I usually do with a random craving request for cereal and bananas. He left his phone in the car and didn't get them. I, of course told him it wasn't a big deal because we have other cereal and I know how exhausted he was. I went upstairs to take a shower and came down to snuggle up on the couch and watch American Idol as we always do together. He was gone. I called his cell and he said that he would be right back. And you know what he had when he got home?


Cereal. And bananas. 


Yes, he is amazing and I feel so blessed to have a man who takes such great care of me even on the days that I probably don't deserve it.  I can't thank you enough for everything you do for me and for always being there for me...and for cereal. And bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment