Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easy as...Trail Mix

We had a meeting the other day and it was our turn to bring the snacks. My coworker brought this trail mix and I was hooked! 


Warning: It is quite addicting. Don't say I didn't warn you.


 And to top it off, what's better than a snack that doesn't involve baking but just throwing all of the ingredients together? My kind of recipe! Here is what you will need:


1 box of Cheez Its
1 bag of pretzels
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of peanut butter chips (The one that my coworker made was with butterscotch chips, however I can't get enough peanut butter these days and that is what I used)
1 box of raisins (you could also substitute cranberries, craisins, or whichever you prefer)
1 bag of pecans


Throw all of the ingredients together in a big bowl or baggie and voila! You could add in several other things as well like marshmallows but I chose to skip them this time. We are headed to Galveston this weekend with Rick's family and I thought this would make a great snack. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment