Saturday, March 10, 2012

16 Weeks and Diaper Bag Decisions


**I promise to be better about posting bump pictures!

How far along?
16 w
eeks.
Total weight gain: 3 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Bought my first pair of maternity jeans - hellllooo comfortable!
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: I am definitely not as tired as I was but still tired. I think I will stay tired. I'm told to just get used to that feeling for the next eighteen years.
Best moment this week: Finding out that we will know if it's a baby boy or girl on April 2nd!! Eek!!! I am counting down.

Miss Anything?
I miss cokes! I never used to drink them that much but now that I can't, it makes me want one even more. Go figure.
Movement: None yet..
Food cravings: Ketchup still - at least it's not by itself right? Anything that ketchup can be put on and I'm eating it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: fish still.Gross.
Gender: April 2nd!!

Labor Signs: Not for a long while hopefully.
Symptoms: Back pain and the heartburn has started. Oh the joy of the symptoms.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to:
Feeling baby move and knowing whether to think pink or bet on blue!


Have you heard of Petunia Pickle Bottom? I am obsessed with this line! My favorite are the diaper bags but they have blankets and lots of other accessories. I have narrowed my boy and girl choices down. Here is the pick if baby Sweatt is a girl


Here is my pick for a boy!

We shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment