Saturday, March 24, 2012

If it's a Boy Bedding

While we still don't know if Baby Sweatt is a boy or a girl, I stumbled upon the cutest bedding for a boy. I promised Rick that we wouldn't get anything too "froo froo" as he calls it and I wanted to make sure he loved it as much as I did. Guess what? He does! My mom and I went to Pottery Barn Kids (my new favorite) when we stumbled upon this....

So stinkin precious! I love the little fish because Rick is a big fisherman and if we do have a boy, he will be going with daddy as soon as he can hold a pole. They also had an adorable little whale pillow to complete the look. With this, I picture a cream colored glider and navy blue curtains. I also love the dark wood for a little boy. Can you tell I am dying to know? Boy or girl, this baby is so loved already!

No comments:

Post a Comment