Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Little About Me

I came across this while reading another blog and thought it looked like fun!

A is for age
: 26 and holding. :)
B is for breakfast today
: Half of a blueberry bagel.
C is for currently craving: Sweets!
D is for dinner tonight: We are going over to my aunt's house for dinner but I am not sure of what we are having.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Right now - walking!
F is for an irrational fear: Anything involving baby. I am told this is "normal" for a first-timer.
G is for gross food: Fish. I used to love it but now it just grosses me out.
H is for hometown: Missouri City
I is for something important: My husband, family, and friends.
J is for current favorite jam: I guess I can blame my country fetish lately on the rodeo. Still obsessed with Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band and Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean.
K is for kids: 1 on the way.
L is for current location: Sugar Land, Texas.
M is for the most recent way you spent money: On our little one. I can't resist the little onesies from Janie and Jack.
N is for something you need: More relaxation time. Where did spring break go?
O is for occupation: 2nd grade teacher.
P is for pet peeve: Mean spirited people and jealousy.
Q is for a quote
:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
Matthew 22:37-38

R is for random fact about you: I will admit it. I am a shopaholic. I seriously love clothes.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Bananas
T is for favorite treat: Sprinkles Cupcakes.
U is for something that makes you unique: I lived in NYC for a year and I think I am one of the few who didn't think it was glamorous...at all. Houston is the place for me!
V is for favorite vegetable: Okra! We tried grilling it last night and it turned out so yummy.
W is for today’s workout: Nothing because I just woke up.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth...I think that's it.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with friends and family.
Z is for your time zone: central

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment