Thursday, March 15, 2012

Maternity Shopping

This girl LOVES to shop! And I have had so much fun this week checking out new maternity shops (thanks Jamie!) for spring/summer clothes. Now maternity shopping can be a little bit tricky. You try on a dress that you love and it fits perfectly. However, you have to remind yourself that we are still 5 months out and that belly is going to get bigger...MUCH bigger. But then you pick up the next size to give yourself room to grow and it swallows you at the top. Back to the rack you go pretty. There are certain items though that will last you and are worth the money. My favorite by far are maxi-dresses. They give us pregos lots of room and are so darn comfortable. Not to mention they are soo cute! Here are a few pieces I have found this week:

I can't get enough of this dress! As you can see, it isn't a maternity dress but I found it at Ann Taylor Loft and I couldn't resist. It is flowy which means growing room and I think cowboy boots would be killer with it.
I purchased this dress at Pickles and Ice Cream. Love at first sight.

There were a few questions when it came to the topic of bathing suits. Do I dare to bare and do a bikini or take the conservative route? Decisions, decisions. I found this at Pea in the Pod and I absolutely loved it. It is super comfy, lots of growing room, and I love me anything chevron print.


You have to have a good pair of denim shorts for the hot weather we are already experiencing. I also got these at a Pea in the Pod and they can be dressed up or dressed down. Either way, with these you are good to go!

I wanted to post more about my finds, especially those maxi dresses I talked about but I am having a hard time finding them on the web. I will definitely share if I can find some pictures! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment