Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Excitement

I am really excited about Easter this year! We don't have any specific traditions other than spending it with family but it is always a fun/relaxing time. Thanks to Pinterest, I am going to try lots of Easter ideas and I am excited to see how they turn out!
Bunny Bait! With pretzels, Rice Chex, white popcorn, vanilla melting candy, spring sprinkles, and Easter M&Ms, I'd say this is bound to be yummy.
I love the idea of an Easter egg tree. It is so pretty and would look great anywhere in the house.
This is a kid-friendly snack to have besides all of the candy. Who doesn't love Goldfish?!
This is one of my personal favorites. I have never been a fan of Peeps but I am now. This is so easy to do and looks oh so cute!

What are your Easter plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment