Friday, March 16, 2012

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes and my regular clothes as well. Going to mix and match as long as I can.
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: I have been taking daily afternoon naps while on spring break and it is heaven. I could get used to these.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move!!! It's only here and there but it is the best feeling.

Miss Anything?
Cheese still.
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings: This week I am loving all sweets - cookies, cupcakes, you name it and I want it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been very picky lately - most things just don't sound appetizing to me.
Gender: April 2nd!!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness.
Symptoms: Back pain, heartburn, and fatigue. I also have random leg and back cramps throughout the night.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to: Have I mentioned April 2nd? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment