Monday, April 30, 2012

23 Week Bumpdate



How far along? 23 weeks.
Total weight gain: 13 pounds and growing!
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and a few of my regular shirts and dresses.
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning.
Best moment this week: All of the movement from Harper! Two different nurses told us that we had a very active baby and I now know what they meant.
Miss Anything? Cokes and coffee even though I never drank coffee. It's funny that it sounds so good to me now.
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings: I can't stop thinking about sweets. Seriously, it's sad. The past few days I have had the random thought of sprinkles, a banana smoothie, and my mom's homemade peach cobbler. I think I will have to splurge soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not today haha.
Gender: Think PINK.
Labor Signs: No and want it to stay that way.
Symptoms: Still with the back and leg pain.
Belly Button in or out? Just barely in.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to: Our next doctor's appointment on Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment