Sunday, April 8, 2012

20 Week Bumpdate

*One of my very best friends and I at a
crawfish boil this weekend.

How far along? 20 weeks.
Total weight gain: 10 pounds - the doctor told us our baby girl is right on schedule weighing in at ten tiny ounces.
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and a few of my regular shirts and dresses.
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: I am starting to become uncomfortable when sleeping. I purchased a "Snoogle" this weekend and I am excited to start using it.
Best moment this week: Finding out that we have a little Miss on the way!!
Miss Anything? Cokes still and cheese too.
Movement: Yes!!
Food cravings: Waffles. I had Eggo waffles for the first time in years this morning and they were mmm mmm good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got a stomach bug earlier in the week and couldn't eat hardly anything. I lived on saltines, chicken broth, and jello for a few days which was not fun at all.
Gender: A sweet baby girl, Harper Mackenzie.
Labor Signs: No and want it to stay that way.
Symptoms: Back pain, leg cramps, and round ligament pain.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to: I always look forward to our next doctor's appointment. I love hearing about Harper and making sure everything is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment