Monday, April 16, 2012

A Few of My Favorite...Brands

Man oh man am I having fun with all of these little girl clothes! I already have a few items for Miss Harper and I had to share the brands with you. Of course if you have any that I have left out, please feel free to share!
This little cherry romper is from Janie and Jack and it was a must. Everything in that store is to die for. I would almost tell you to stay away because it is that dangerous but the clothes are just too darn cute. They get me every single time.
What's an outfit without a matching hair accessory. That's not even a question ;).
A very reasonable place for baby clothes is Carter's. I am a sucker for anything that has a cute little picture on the booty. I also love that it comes with not one but two tops, one for mommy and one for daddy. Too cute!
Kissy Kissy is a more expensive brand but they have the best onesies and sleepsacks. The best is that some of the sleepsacks even convert to onesies. Harper will be so warm and cozy come fall and winter time with these.
How cute can you be?! These little socks are from Mud Pie Baby. They have many different styles and are perfect when the baby is too little for regular shoes.

What are your favorite brands? I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete