Thursday, April 19, 2012

To Cut or Not to Cut

I am seriously thinking about cutting my hair. With it getting hot outside and a looong pregnant summer ahead of me, I just don't know if I can keep the length I have. Plus, I was given "fine" aka THIN hair (lucky me) and the longer it gets, the harder it is to manage. Now I have had short hair before but it has been a while and my hair takes forever to grow. I'm getting it done on Saturday so I guess I better decide quick! Here are the styles I am loving...
I love her. She is so gorgeous and I love the messy look.
It's Heidi Klum. Need I say more?
Lauren Conrad always gets it right. This is a super cute look on her and I am seriously thinking about stealing it.

Thoughts? Are you in for a short "do" this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment