Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summer Staple

Prego or not, I believe maxi dresses and summer just go hand-in-hand. About two years ago I didn't even own a maxi dress and now...I can't have enough of them! Yesterday I needed some form of exercise which these days means walking but I was certainly not in the mood for the gym. Hello retail cardio! And yes, you certainly can burn some calories walking around your favorite mall or store.

Am I the only one who can have a mood lift just by perusing the aisles of Target? I especially love this time of year as the new spring/summer items are out and the Easter candy aisle is pure heaven for this sweet craver. I was looking at all of the new spring clothes when I saw them. Maxi dresses! Here are a few of my favorites:
This one comes in other colors and is so comfortable.
This was in the maternity section of Target but it is a must-have.
I saved the best for last! I love these colors and it had spring written all over it. There was another pattern that had more pastel colors but you put purple, turquoise, and coral together and consider it sold. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment