Saturday, April 28, 2012

Those Moments

While I am loving pregnancy and enjoying every step of the way, I am counting down the days to meeting my little girl. I am counting down for all of the what-makes-life-worth-living moments to come. Moments like this...


I am ready for that first glimpse of her, that first time holding her and just showering her with lots of kisses. It's funny because I can imagine the moment, but yet I know it will be more than I could ever dream of. My parents always told me growing up that I would never fully know just how much they loved me until the day I had children of my own. I now know what they meant by that. It's an indescribable feeling to love someone more than anything whom you've never even met. But I do. With even more than my whole heart. So while I will cherish these next three months and all the moments that come with them, I am ready to meet you, my little love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment