Tuesday, April 17, 2012

21 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain: 11 pounds! I think Harper is growing by the day.
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and a few of my regular shirts and dresses.
Stretch marks? none yet.
Sleep: I am loving my snoogle and it definitely helps. Although, I wake up in the middle of the night and either Ringo is curled up with it or Rick.
Best moment this week: Feeling Harper kick and move. There is no better feeling than feeling your baby move.
Miss Anything? I have never wanted a Coke so badly. I also miss being able to eat rare steak.
Movement: Yes and I couldn't love it more.
Food cravings: I am probably the pickiest pregnant eater. With this being my first I am definitely nervous and have to make sure everything is "baby safe." Unfortunately, that isn't always easy when it comes to eating out so my cravings are very random.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not today haha.
Gender: Think PINK.
Labor Signs: No and want it to stay that way.
Symptoms: Back pain is getting more and more intense, heartburn, and leg cramps.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I couldn't be happier or more excited!
Looking forward to: August 24th.


The other day I was so exhausted after work and just had to rest. I swear our dog knows what is going on because he snuggles up to me more now than he ever has before. I worry sometimes about him with a newborn as he is a typical jack russell and has soo much energy. However, this picture reassures me that he is going to be such a lovebug with Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment